Due to a system-wide technology update, we are experiencing extremely high call volume. We appreciate your patience with our operators during this time. Thank you for choosing Fox Chase Cancer Center.
How to Apply - Microsurgery
Board eligible graduate of an ACGME-accredited plastic surgery residency prior to the July 1st start date of any given year or those who hold an ECFMG certification qualify for clinical training.
International applicants with outstanding qualifications are also welcome. Eligible applicants must have completed the following requirements: ECFMG or USMLE.
The one-year Microsurgery Fellowship Program accepts one trainee annually.
The following information is required:
- Completed application. Visit www.sfmatch.org
- Copy of USMLE Step 1, 2 and 3 scores
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- State Medical license
- Signed letter from your program director indicating that you are in good standing in your current program
- ECFMG (applicable to International Medical Graduates)
- American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery: Microsurgery Fellowship Match Information
- PRS Resident Chronicles: Microsurgery Fellowship Match
Interviews for the 2022 position will be held in the Spring 2021. Please check back for specific dates.
Please request information from: