Due to a system-wide technology update, we are experiencing extremely high call volume. We appreciate your patience with our operators during this time. Thank you for choosing Fox Chase Cancer Center.
Admissions to the Radiation Oncology Medical Physics Residency Program
How to Apply
The application requires the following information:
The following documents are required to complete the application process:
- Curriculum Vitae: Please include (at a minimum) your contact information (address, phone, email), education, honors, professional experience, abstracts, and publications.
- Letter of Intent: Please provide a short description of your interests and goals related to the field of medical physics and your overall career expectations.
- Transcripts: Please provide all graduate and undergraduate transcripts.
- Letters of Recommendation: Please provide three letters of recommendations from individuals able to address your academic and clinical background and the qualities required for success in clinical medical physics. These would include intelligence, integrity, professionalism, dedication, strong work ethic, physical and mental stamina, desire to be a team player, ability to multitask, etc. One letter should be provided by your current or most recent employer. At least two of the letters should come from college or university faculty members, including one from your academic advisor.
A hard copy of the above documents must be sent to:
C-M Charlie Ma, PhD
Medical Physics Training Program Director
Department of Radiation Oncology
Fox Chase Cancer Center
333 Cottman Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19111
The American Radiology Commission on Accreditation of Medical Physics Education Programs (CAMPEP) accredits the Radiation Oncology Clinical Medical Physics Residency.
You will be eligible to take the Board Certification Examination offered by the American Board of Radiology upon completion of the Residency Program.
- Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit Fox Chase Cancer Center for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty.
|FCCC MEDICAL PHYSICS RESIDENT PROGRAM STATISTICS|
Currently employed in a Clinical position
Currently employed in an Academic position