In addition to our core curriculum, the fellowship program offers a wide range of didactic activities offering educational opportunities for our fellows.
- New Patient Conference: Monthly conference during which fellows present a new patient they have seen in clinic. Faculty members discuss staging, guidelines and treatment for each case.
- Tumor Boards: Weekly multidisciplinary conferences with medical oncology, radiation oncology and surgical oncology feature presentations on new patients seen in disease-specific clinics with discussions regarding treatment.
- Morning Conference Curriculum: Fellows gather twice weekly for literature review and faculty presentations on different disease disciplines.
- Morbidity and Mortality Conference: Monthly multi-disciplinary conference is a venue in which challenging cases are discussed.
- Noon Conference: Featuring lectures and presentations by invited speakers, basic science faculty, and clinical faculty from variety of disciplines.
- Bi-annual fellowship retreat for protected educational and career building sessions.
Fellows are also encouraged to attend and present their research at national meetings of professional medical associations (ASCO, ASH, NCCN, AACR and others).