Due to a system-wide technology update, we are experiencing extremely high call volume. We appreciate your patience with our operators during this time. Thank you for choosing Fox Chase Cancer Center.
As of July 12, 2022, myTempleHealth online account has replaced myFoxChase. A myTempleHealth account was created for you when you signed up for myFoxChase, and you will have still access to all of your Fox Chase information. In most cases, your myFoxChase username and password will work to log into myTempleHealth, but if it does not, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
New patients can sign up for Fox Chase Cancer Center's Patient Portal at myTempleHealth.
Sign in to your myTempleHealth account using your email address and password.
Forgot your password? Please visit the myTempleHealth password reset page and log into your myTempleHealth account. You will have the same access to your records as your myFoxChase account.
myTempleHealth is an easy-to-use website for all patients of Fox Chase Cancer Center and Temple Health that allows you to:
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies and current medical problems
- View your medical history and outpatient test results
- Request an appointment or referral
- View and cancel upcoming appointments
- Request prescription refills
- Pre-register for your appointment using e-check-in to simplify your arrival
- Communicate with your doctor’s office about non-urgent medical questions
- Review education materials related to your medical condition
- Make sure that your loved ones are up-to-date on their appointments, tests and medications by connecting your accounts with “proxy access”
- After your visit, review a summary of your visit, your treatment plan and next steps added to your electronic health record by your provider
- View bills and enroll in paperless billing
- Make payments and set up payment plans
- Communicate with billing customer service for help understanding your bills
You can register for an account online by visiting my.TempleHealth.org, clicking on the new user sign-up and completing the activation code request form. Follow these step-by-step instructions to create a myTempleHealth account >
You may ask for assistance by:
- Email: myTempleHealthteam@tuhs.temple.edu
- Phone: 215-707-7008