Due to a system-wide technology update, we are experiencing extremely high call volume. We appreciate your patience with our operators during this time. Thank you for choosing Fox Chase Cancer Center.
Resource and Education Center
The Philip E. and Naomi P. Lippincott Resource and Education Center (REC) is a patient and family learning center.
We offer accurate information you can trust to all Fox Chase patients and their families, people at high-risk, staff, and the public.
Our staff is here to help you learn more about cancer risk, prevention, screening and treatment, like clinical trials. If you need support services, we can also refer you to other Fox Chase departments and programs or to local and national organizations.
REC resources include:
- REConline - our digital (online) library
- Health educators onsite to help you
- Visitor computers with internet access and reviewed websites
- iPads, brochures, books, fact sheets and newsletters on health and cancer-related topics
- Charging stations for your phones and tablets
- Community resources
- Information about other Fox Chase programs:
- Patient-To-Patient Network (P2PN) - one on one phone support for patients and caregivers
- myTempleHealth Portal (formerly myFoxChase) - REC staff can assist patients and family members to set-up an account. Through myTempleHealth, patients can communicate with their healthcare team, access lab results, and see upcoming appointments.
- Nutrition Support and Nutrition Counseling
- Risk Assessment Program
- Stress Management Program
- Tobacco Treatment Program
- Social Work Services
All materials and services are free of charge to REC visitors.
Four Locations at Fox Chase to Serve You
- Robert C. Young, MD, Pavilion, 1st floor, main corridor, end of hallway near East Garage entrance (staffed by health educators)
- Robert C. Young, MD, Pavilion, Women's Cancer Center (unstaffed informational area)
- Fox Chase – Buckingham (unstaffed informational area)
- Fox Chase – East Norriton (unstaffed informational area)
Monday-Friday, 8 AM to 4 PM
Download the REC Brochure
of this Resource and Education Center information