Due to a system-wide technology update, we are experiencing extremely high call volume. We appreciate your patience with our operators during this time. Thank you for choosing Fox Chase Cancer Center.
Compensation and Benefits for the Medical Physics Residency
Program Annual Stipend*
|Academic Year 2022-2023|
Fox Chase Paid Benefits*
- Vacation (20 working days per year)
- Paid sick days (11 days)
- Short-term disability (sick leave up to three months)
- Dental assistance plan
- Comprehensive medical care plan
- Voluntary basic life insurance, disability, insurance, and family life insurance
- Voluntary additional life insurance
- Voluntary accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Excess personal liability insurance
- Dependent and healthcare reimbursement accounts
- Adoption reimbursement
- Paid and unpaid leaves of absence
- Tax-deferred annuity plans
- At least one scientific conference/year
- $500 book reimbursement
- Free Parking
Services and Support Groups*
Fox Chase Cancer Center offers many services to assist you during your residency and/or fellowship training program.
- FCCC Postdoc Association – This organization is dedicated to maintaining excellence in research and education and encouraging closer social and professional relationships among members.
- Financial and Insurance Counseling – Advisers are available to help with personal financial questions.
- Employee Assistance Program – An FCCC service providing professional, confidential assistance for your professional or personal problems.
- Employment Opportunities – Guidance is available for your spouse/significant other interested in employment opportunities.
- Childcare Referral – Provides services to families and referrals to childcare and preschool programs.
- Activities Program – Special events and services are offered in four areas: social/family, culture, recreation and education.