- Develop and interpret structural models for proteins and protein complexes that aid in hypothesis creation and testing for basic, clinical, and translational research
- Enhance the molecular understanding of protein-protein and protein-ligand interactions (including protein/nucleic acid binding) that are central to cancer pathways and viral pathogenesis
- Prediction of the pathogenicity of missense substitutions and indels found in clinically relevant proteins
- Assistance in choosing inhibitory and antigenic peptides based on structure
- Structural biology support in understanding the molecular basis of drug resistance
- Support for the development and execution of multi-PI projects
Most of these services are not generally available commercially.