Molecular Devices ImageXpress Confocal Microscope
Automated high content confocal and wide-field capable microscope for image acquisition and analysis. MetaXpress image analysis software is available at workstation computers in the HTSF, and on-campus network access from individual laboratories through an institutional license.
- Wavelengths: Transmitted light, DAPI, FITC, TRITC, Cy5, Texas Red
- Objectives: 2X (allows capture of entire 96 well area), 4X, 10X 20X
- Environmental control, with gas mixer
- Live-cell time lapse imaging
Analysis Software Modules
- Multiwavelength scoring
- Neurite outgrowth
- Count nuclei
- Cell Health
- Mitotic Index
- Cell scoring
- Cell cycle
- Nuclear translocation
- Cell proliferation
- Multiwavelength translocation
- 3D analysis
- Custom Module Editor
Biomarker analysis systems (Luminex platform) supports multiplexed antibody-based quantification of protein analytes from samples including plasma, serum, bile, urine and cell supernatants, and tissue lysates.
Perkin Elmer Envision Plate Reader
Multiwell plate reader with plate stacker supports multiple assay readouts:
- Fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET)
- Fluorescence polarization (FP)
- Bioluminescence resonance energy transfer (BRET)
- Homogeneous time resolved fluorescence energy transfer (HTRF)
This robotic system is equipped for pipetting into 96- or 384-well plates; pin tools adapters allow nanoliter compound transfer.
Matrix Wellmate Reagent Dispenser
This instrument supports rapid automated dispensing of reagents and cell suspensions.
Benchtop cytometer for turn-key 96 well assays such as annexin positivity, cell cycle, GFP positivity.