Read our website for more information, or download these printable guides and forms
- Come prepared for your doctor’s visits. Bring a list with all of your questions, medicines, and any other important healthcare information.
- Keep a written or electronic record of all of your care visits, procedures, medicines and treatments to bring with you to all of your healthcare visits.
- Ask about your treatment options.
- What standard-of-care and clinical trial options are available for treating your health problem?
- Which treatments are best for you now?
- Which treatments are offered at Fox Chase Cancer Center?
- What are the side effects of each treatment and what are their conflicts and interactions with other treatments?
- Share your feelings with your care team. They matter just as much as your physical condition.
- When you have concerns about your care, speak up.
- Ask that your care instructions be given to you in a way that you understand and learn best.