Fox Chase offers language services to patients who prefer to receive their health care information in a language other than English. These services are at no cost and include:
- Clinicians and staff who speak many languages and are credentialed to communicate with patients
- Face-to-face professional medical interpreters, including American Sign Language interpreters
- Video remote interpreters, especially for American Sign Language
- Special telephones to connect you with a professional medical interpreter.
- These telephone units are available throughout all areas of our facility, including our satellite offices.
- Translated vital documents
If you would like your health care information to be communicated to you in a language other than English, please inform our registration staff and remind your clinical team of your language preference.