Due to a system-wide technology update, we are experiencing extremely high call volume. We appreciate your patience with our operators during this time. Thank you for choosing Fox Chase Cancer Center.
Language Interpreter Service
Fox Chase offers language services to patients who prefer to receive their health care information in a language other than English. These services are at no cost and include:
- Clinicians and staff who speak many languages and are credentialed to communicate with patients
- Face-to-face professional medical interpreters, including American Sign Language interpreters
- Video remote interpreters, especially for American Sign Language
- Special telephones to connect you with a professional medical interpreter.
- These telephone units are available throughout all areas of our facility, including our satellite offices.
- Translated vital documents
If you would like your health care information to be communicated to you in a language other than English, please inform our registration staff and remind your clinical team of your language preference.