During your care, you may receive up to two patient satisfaction surveys sent to you by mail or email from Press Ganey. We value your feedback and ask that you fill out and return these to us at your earliest convenience.
Online reviews are valuable when researching cancer treatment options. Help others by sharing your experience at Fox Chase Cancer Center. Please visit one or more of the following sites to post a review about your doctor or Fox Chase.
If there is anything we can do to improve patient care and service, please let us know by contacting us.
Online Review Instructions for Fox Chase
- Log in to Google with your email address and password.
- If you don’t have a Google account, sign up for one.
- Search for “Fox Chase Cancer Center”.
- Click "Write a Review" in the Fox Chase Cancer Center callout box on the search results page.
Most doctors will also have their own individual Google profiles. To leave a review for a specific doctor, Google search their first and last name and follow the same steps as above.
- Log in to Facebook with your email address and password.
- Go to Fox Chase's Facebook page.
- Select “Reviews” in the navigation menu.
The following sites primarily focus on reviews of doctors, not hospitals or centers.
- You do not need to log in to Vitals to leave a review.
- Visit Vitals and search for the doctor you are interested in reviewing.
- Select “Read Reviews” on the doctor’s profile page.
- Click “Write a Review”.
- Type in your physician's name in the search box on the Healthgrades homepage or find them on Healthgrades’ Fox Chase Cancer Center directory.
- Click "Leave a Review."
- Fill out the review form and click "Submit."
- Type in your physician's name in the search box on the RateMDs homepage.
- Click on your physician's profile.
- Leave a review on the physician’s profile page.
Thank you for helping to spread the word about Fox Chase!