PHILADELPHIA (November 21, 2019) – Main Line Today has named eleven Fox Chase Cancer Center Physicians as 2019 Top Doctors. Physicians from the region were asked to vote on top doctors from an array of practices, and the physicians from Fox Chase that were honored cover a range of oncologic specialties.
“Fox Chase is home to many world class physicians and we are thrilled to have our faculty among those chosen at 2019 Top Doctors,” said Richard I. Fisher, MD, president and CEO of Fox Chase. “It is an honor to be included among some of the best doctors in the region.”
The 2019 Fox Chase Top Doctors include:
- Allison Aggon, DO, FACOS* – Oncology: Breast
- Randi Cohen, MD, MS* – Oncology: Radiation
- David Y.T. Chen, MD, FACS* – Oncology: Prostate
- Mary B. Daly, MD, PhD, FACP – Genetics
- Michael J. Hall, MD, MS – Genetics
- Jason Incorvati, MD* – Hematology
- Elias Obeid, MD, MPH – Genetics
- Elin Sigurdson, MD, PhD, FACS, FRCS(C)* – Oncology: Breast
- Gina Mantia-Smaldone, MD* – Oncology: Gynecological
- Marc Smaldone, MD, MSHP – Oncology: Prostate
- Jennifer Winn, MD, MS* – Hematology
Main Line Today is a regional magazine focusing on Philadelphia's Main Line and western suburbs.
Many of the Fox Chase physicians who were included in the listing see patients at our newest outpatient facility, Fox Chase East Norriton. The facility opened in May of 2018 in Montgomery County, PA and offers access to Fox Chase’s specialized team of surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, hematologists/oncologists and genetic counselors, allowing individuals to be treated closer to home.
* Denotes physicians who see patients at Fox Chase East Norriton