Due to a system-wide technology update, we are experiencing extremely high call volume. We appreciate your patience with our operators during this time. Thank you for choosing Fox Chase Cancer Center.
Volunteer Recognition Programs
Volunteer commitment is an inspiration to everyone at Fox Chase Cancer Center. Colleagues recognize the extraordinary dedication of volunteers as a priceless connection to the local community, local academic centers and to all survivors and family members who return to give back.
Volunteers are delighted to become part of the team within their respective departments enjoying the camaraderie and satisfaction that comes with serving others. Some benefits of volunteering at Fox Chase:
- Free parking
- Staying active, making new friends
- Meal vouchers for the cafeteria or Terrace Café for each shift
- Access to Talbot Research Library, educational lectures, etc…
- Free flu vaccinations for volunteers 18 years and older
- Monthly volunteer newsletter
- Free mammograms
- Invitations to holiday events and research projects
- Career and job experience
- Significant commitment to volunteering looks great on resume for school and/or employment