Effective March 10, 2023, we ask all patients and visitors to park in the East Garage while the West Garage is momentarily closed. We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Dylan Sherry, MD
Assistant Professor, Supportive Oncology and Palliative Care Program
Program Director, Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship
Director of Medical Education, Supportive Oncology and Palliative Care Program
- Fellow in Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA, 2018-19
- Clinical Fellow in Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, 2018-19
- Intern and Resident in Internal Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA, 2015-18
- MD, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH, 2015
- ABMS Certification in Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certified
- Pennsylvania Medical License
- New Jersey Medical License
- DEA Certificate with X-waiver
Honors & Awards
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine Scholars in Teaching Award, 2013
Sherry D, Dodge LE, Buss M. Is Primary Care Physician Involvement Associated with Earlier Advance Care Planning?: A Study of Patients in an Academic Primary Care Setting. J Palliat Med. 2022 Jan;25(1):75-80.
Byrne C, Sherry D, Mercincavage L, Johnston D, Pan E, Schiff G. Advancing Clinical Decision Support: Key Lessons in Clinical Decision Support Implementation.; 2011.
The following ratings and reviews are based on verified feedback collected from independently administered patient experience surveys. The ratings and comments submitted by patients reflect their own views and opinions. Patient identities are withheld to ensure confidentiality and privacy. Learn more about our Patient Experience Ratings.
Share with Facebook
Share with twitter
Share with email