When facing sarcoma, where you go for care—and how quickly you are seen—can make a big difference. Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philadelphia is one of the few cancer centers in the nation offering a multidisciplinary approach to researching and treating sarcoma, a rare form of cancer. At Fox Chase, we work with you to choose a treatment approach that offers the best chance of controlling your cancer, preserving function, and reducing the risk of recurrence.
We draw upon the nationally-recognized experience of our multidisciplinary medical team to make individualized decisions for your type and stage of sarcoma. The sarcoma team meets regularly to review new or challenging cases in depth and reach a consensus on treatment strategies. Through this coordinated approach, we strive to offer the most thorough and personalized care, as well as access to innovative therapies for your cancer.
Why choose Fox Chase?
- Highest designation from the National Cancer Institute (NCI) as a Comprehensive Cancer Center, an elite center recognized for excellence in cancer treatment, research, prevention and education
- Multidisciplinary team of physician leaders in the sarcoma field
- Full spectrum of care for every type and stage of sarcoma cancer—from detection through survivorship
- Significant experience with open, endoscopic, laparoscopic and robotic surgery
- Access to clinical trials for emerging and innovative therapies for sarcoma
- Next business-day appointments with our sarcoma specialists