Gregory Michael Lubiniecki, MD
Fox Chase Cancer Center
333 Cottman Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19111
Lung Cancer, Mesothelioma
Having witnessed family members' experiences with cancer when I was younger sparked my interest in medicine, and, specifically, oncology. After completing my training, I worked for the Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania as a medical oncologist. In 2009, I joined Fox Chase Cancer Center. I specialize in patients with lung cancer and mesothelioma.
Because we are all unique and cancer is a challenging diagnosis, I believe that it is important to address a patient's individual needs. Communication is very important between the doctor and patient, as well as among the members of a patient's health care team. A multi-disciplinary approach involving various subspecialties of cancer doctors and health care team members is a great means of caring for patients with cancer. Fox Chase Cancer Center provides such care, and I feel privileged to participate in this style of health care delivery. I strive to provide current treatments that are in keeping with a patient's goals and that have been demonstrated to have the best chance of success at treating patients with minimal side effects.
Dr. Lubiniecki has a clinic at Fox Chase Cancer Center on Friday mornings.
- Fellow, Hematology/Oncology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 2004
- Resident, Internal Medicine, Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Rochester, MN, 2001
- MD, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, 1998
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- American College of Physicians - American Society of Internal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
- International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Lung Cancer
- Novel Therapies