Due to a system-wide technology update, we are experiencing extremely high call volume. We appreciate your patience with our operators during this time. Thank you for choosing Fox Chase Cancer Center.
Epigenetics Symposium: 15 Years of Lysine Demethylases: From Discovery to the Clinic
Date & Time
The Franklin Institute
222 North 20th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
This event is complimentary but pre-registration is required.
Program: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Reception & Posters: 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Lunch provided. Poster Prize will be announced during Closing Reception.
Fox Chase Cancer Center is pleased to accept abstracts to be considered for poster presentations at the event. Should you wish to present a poster, please include the following:
Provide abbreviated contact information for each author
A designated presenting author should be noted
An author of accepted submissions will be required to attend the meeting to present the abstract
All authors must disclose upon submission
- Limit to 250 words or less
The deadline for submission is Monday, November 25, 2019 at 5:00 PM. Email abstracts to Sarah.Daly@fccc.edu. You will be notified of your acceptance for a poster presentation by December 2, 2019. Posters presented by trainees (students, fellows and postdoctoral fellows) will be considered for poster prizes.
Yang Shi, PhD, Harvard Medical School, Boston Children's Hospital
- Ellen Filvaroff, PhD, Celgene
- Shigeki Iwase, PhD, University of Michigan Medical School
- Ryan Kruger, PhD, GlaxoSmithKline
- Julie-Aurore Losman, MD, PhD, Harvard Medical School, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Tamara Maes, PhD, Oryzon
- Bing Ren, PhD, University of California, San Diego
- Julie Secombe, PhD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Yuijiang Geno Shi, PhD, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Ali Shilatifard, PhD, Northwestern University
- Patrick Trojer, PhD, Constellation Pharmaceuticals
- Johnathan Whetstine, PhD, Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Qin Yan, PhD, Yale School of Medicine
- Yi Zhang, PhD, Harvard Medical School, Boston Children's Hospital
Add Event to your Calendar (iOS 9 or higher recommended)iCal