Colleen H. Tetzlaff, MHS, PA-C
Advanced Practice Clinician
It has been a privilege to care for cancer patients and their families as a Physician Assistant at Fox Chase Cancer Center since 2009. As a Physician Assistant, I collaborate with Attending Physicians to provide compassionate, evidence-based care to patients with prostate, kidney, bladder, penile, adrenal and testicular cancers.
My passion for oncology began when I was a nurse and cared for postoperative cancer patients on an inpatient surgical floor, followed by nursing in an outpatient surgical oncology clinic. I entered the Duke University Physician Assistant Program knowing that I wanted to make a difference in the lives of cancer patients and become a part of the dynamic and fast-growing oncology field.
At Fox Chase Cancer Center, we are fortunate to work with outstanding researchers that enable us to offer patients novel therapies on clinical trials. Actively being a part of the trials that are changing how we treat cancer is exciting and invigorating. I strive to support not only the patient, but their entire family and support network, throughout all phases of their cancer. I am honored to be a part of the genitourinary medical oncology team and privileged to care for such inspiring patients and families every day.
- Master of Health Sciences, Physician Assistant Certificate of Completion, Duke University Physician Assistant Program, Durham, NC, 2004
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Cum Laude, Villanova University, Villanova, PA, 1996
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, Physician Assistant - Certified, 2004 - Present
- Physician Assistant - Certified, Pennsylvania State License
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants
- Association of Physician Assistants in Oncology