The 3rd Affiliated Hospital of Qiqihar Medical University of Heilongjiang Province, China, and Fox Chase Cancer Center entered into a partnership under which Fox Chase consults on clinical issues, performs annual quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) departmental reviews, provides training, and provides remote second opinions and physician-to-physician collaborations. The 3rd Affiliated Hospital of Qiqihar Medical University is a comprehensive hospital, with a multidisciplinary approach to treatment, research, preventive health care programs and community service. As the hospital intends to improve the delivery of critical care services in order to provide better healthcare for their patients, the project includes, but is not limited to physician training, joint research activities, scientific collaborations and management support.
About Our Partnership
- Affiliation and Collaboration Agreement.
- Under the Agreement, Fox Chase:
- Sends clinical and management experts to supervise and perform annual QA/QC reviews.
- Provides clinical and research training at Fox Chase.
- Provides remote second opinion services including the review of diagnostic images and pathology samples, and provides treatment plans.
- Assists with the configuration of inpatient oncology services, radiation oncology services and chemotherapy services.