PHILADELPHIA (July 5, 2018) – State Rep. Matt Bradford, D-Montgomery, will host Fox Chase Cancer Center’s Mobile Mammography Screening Unit at his Norristown office next month.
Bradford said the van will be located outside his office at 750 E. Johnson Highway starting at 10 am, Monday, Aug. 27, to offer breast cancer screenings.
Women interested in receiving a screening are required to make an appointment with Andrea Tillman of Fox Chase Cancer Center at 215-214-1744.
Additionally, participants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be 40 or older.
- Have a prescription from their doctor for a screening mammogram.
- May not be breastfeeding or have breastfed within the last nine months.
- Must not have a breast cancer diagnosis within the past two years.
- Must not have had a mammogram in 12 months
- Must be able to board the van and stand unassisted while being examined.