Due to a system-wide technology update, we are experiencing extremely high call volume. We appreciate your patience with our operators during this time. Thank you for choosing Fox Chase Cancer Center.
Continuing Nursing Education
- Continuing nursing education at Fox Chase Cancer Center is committed to providing educational programs that improve knowledge, competence and professional performance with the goal of improving the quality and safety of patient care and health outcomes.
- Incorporating the principles of adult learning, our programs include varied interactive teaching strategies and reflect advances and trends in nursing practice, healthcare delivery, technology and evidence-based practice.
- Through an awareness of trends in oncology care, our expert faculty is able to provide our nursing staff and colleagues in the community at large with oncology related educational programs that are current, comprehensive and contain content that is transferrable to their practice settings.
- Fox Chase Cancer Center is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by Pennsylvania State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Current course schedule below:
Accredited status refers only to its CNE activities and does not imply ANCC-COA/PSNA approval or endorsement of any commercial products.
Successful completion of educational activities provided by Fox Chase Cancer Center requires
- Return of the program validation form indicating the specific sessions attended
- Completion and return of the program evaluation form
26th Radiation Oncology Conference for Nurses, Physicians, Dosimetrists and Radiation Therapists
The 26th Radiation Oncology Conference will be held live at Fox Chase Cancer Center September 22nd & 23rd, 2022! This two day conference focuses on radiation therapy from current trends to novel treatments for physicians, nurses, therapists and dosimetrists. Sessions are designed to assist participants in integrating new knowledge into clinical practice. *Opportunity for ACoS oncology specific contact hours.
To complete our online registration process, go to: www.eeds.com/live/694895
Review the attached brochure for detailed information!