Continuing Medical Education (CME) at Fox Chase Cancer Center is offered through the Temple Health CME Program.
This program aims to enhance excellence in care, improve patient outcomes and address population health priorities by offering pedagogically sound and evidence-based educational programs that impact learners’ competence and performance.
Temple Health is accredited by the Pennsylvania Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Accessing CME Events
The Temple Health CME Office offers several Featured CME Programs throughout the year open to physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, medical students and other healthcare providers.
For TUHS Staff and Providers
To review internet enduring materials as well as the calendar of internal meetings, access the Temple Health CME Portal, by going to MyPortal and logging in using your TUHS username and password.
- Sign-in from computer/laptop
- Sign-in using eeds app
- Sign-in using mobile device
- Sign-in using SMS Test Message
- Obtain your symposium certificate
- Obtain your regularly scheduled series certificate
- Track credits earned from non-Temple Health CME AMA PRA Category 1™ credited events
For more information about the Temple Health CME Program, please contact: