Date & Time
Zoom link will be provided following registration. All event times are in EST.
The event is free but registration is required. Please register by Friday, October 23.
On Friday, October 30, 2020, Fox Chase Cancer Center will host the 10th Annual Inflammation & Signaling Symposium. This all-day event promises a set of exciting, inter-related talks from some of the most promising junior and mid-career scientists in the areas of Inflammation & Immunity. The day's speakers are listed below in order of presentation time.
Please note: There will be a break from 1:00 to 2:00 pm EST.
- Jorge Henao-Mejia, MD, PhD, University of Pennsylvania, “RNA Regulation of Inflammation”
- Donita Brady, PhD, University of Pennsylvania, “Copper is an Essential Regulator of the Autophagic Kinases ULK1/2 to Drive Lung Adenocarcinoma”
- Alan Goodman, PhD, Washington State University, “Deciphering Host Responses to Reduce Vector-Borne Pathogenic Infections”
- Maria Ciofani, PhD, Duke University, “Programming the Identity and Pathogenicity of RORgt+ Inflammatory Lymphocytes”
- Daniel de Carvalho, PhD, University of Toronto, "Epigenetic Regulation of Endogenous Retroelements as an Emerging Vulnerability and Therapeutic Opportunity in Cancer”
- Iliyan Iliev, PhD, Cornell University, “Gut Mycobiota Shapes Host Immunity and Inflammation”
- Daniela Quail, PhD, McGill University, “Obesity-Associated Inflammation and Cancer Metastasis”
- Matteo Porotto, PhD, Columbia University, “Mechanisms of Measles Central Nervous System Adaptation”