When facing penile cancer, where you go for care—and how quickly you are seen—can make a big difference. At Fox Chase Cancer Center, we work with you to choose a treatment approach that offers the best chance of controlling your cancer, preserving function, and reducing the risk of recurrence.
At Fox Chase, we draw upon the nationally-recognized experience of our multidisciplinary medical team to make individualized decisions for your type and stage of penile cancer. The genitourinary oncology team meets regularly to review new or challenging cases in depth and reach a consensus on treatment strategies. Through this coordinated approach, we strive to offer the most thorough and personalized care as well as access to innovative therapies for your cancer.
Why choose Fox Chase?
- Highest designation from the National Cancer Institute (NCI) as a Comprehensive Cancer Center, an elite center recognized for excellence in cancer treatment, research, prevention and education
- Multidisciplinary team of physician leaders in the genitourinary field
- Full spectrum of care for penile cancer—from detection through survivorship
- Significant experience with open, endoscopic, laparoscopic, and robotic surgery
- Access to clinical trials for emerging and innovative therapies for penile cancer
- Appointments with our penile cancer specialists