Due to a system-wide technology update, we are experiencing extremely high call volume. We appreciate your patience with our operators during this time. Thank you for choosing Fox Chase Cancer Center.
When facing pleural disease, where you go for care—and how quickly you are seen—can make a big difference. At Fox Chase Cancer Center, we work with you to choose a treatment approach that offers the best chance of controlling your disease and preserving lung function.
At Fox Chase, we draw upon the nationally-recognized experience of our multidisciplinary medical team to make individualized decisions for your type of pleural disease. The thoracic oncology team meets regularly to review new or challenging cases in depth and reach a consensus on treatment strategies. Through this coordinated approach, we strive to offer the most thorough and personalized care as well as access to innovative therapies for your condition.
Why choose Fox Chase?
- Highest designation from the National Cancer Institute (NCI) as a Comprehensive Cancer Center, an elite center recognized for excellence in cancer treatment, research, prevention and education
- Multidisciplinary team of physician leaders in the lung cancer field
- Full spectrum of care for pleural disease and lung cancer—from detection through survivorship
- Significant experience with open, endoscopic, laparoscopic, and robotic surgery
- Access to clinical trials for emerging and innovative therapies for pleural disease and mesothelioma
- Appointments with our lung cancer specialists