Due to a system-wide technology update, we are experiencing extremely high call volume. We appreciate your patience with our operators during this time. Thank you for choosing Fox Chase Cancer Center.
Endobronchial disease may occur when any tumor develops in the airways. For some lung cancers located near the central airways, breathing can become difficult as cancer progresses. There are treatment options to help improve breathing for patients with endobronchial disease.
Fox Chase Cancer Center specialists can treat larger obstructions with laser or cryotherapy debulking techniques, stent placement, and effective short-term, high-dose radiation (HDR) brachytherapy.
Why choose Fox Chase?
- Highest designation from the National Cancer Institute (NCI) as a Comprehensive Cancer Center, an elite center recognized for excellence in cancer treatment, research, prevention and education
- Multidisciplinary team of physician leaders in the thoracic field
- Full spectrum of care for endobronchial disease—from detection through survivorship
- Significant experience with open, endoscopic, laparoscopic, and robotic surgery
- Access to clinical trials for emerging and innovative therapies
- Appointments with our lung cancer specialists