When facing cervical cancer, where you go for care—and how quickly you are seen—can make a big difference. At Fox Chase Cancer Center, we work with you to choose a treatment approach that offers the best chance of controlling your cancer, preserving fertility and function, and reducing the risk of recurrence.
At Fox Chase, we draw upon the nationally-recognized experience of our multidisciplinary medical team to make individualized decisions for your type and stage of cervical cancer. The gynecologic oncology team meets regularly to review new or challenging cases in depth and reach a consensus on treatment strategies. Through this coordinated approach, we strive to offer the most thorough and personalized care, as well as access to innovative therapies, for your cancer.
Why choose Fox Chase?
- Highest designation from the National Cancer Institute (NCI) as a Comprehensive Cancer Center, an elite center recognized for excellence in cancer treatment, research, prevention and education
- Multidisciplinary team of physician leaders in the gynecologic field
- Full spectrum of care for every type and stage of cervical cancer—from detection through survivorship
- Significant experience with open, endoscopic, laparoscopic and robotic surgery
- Access to clinical trials for emerging and innovative therapies for cervical cancer
- Next business-day appointments with our gynecologic cancer specialists