A thorough and rigorous evaluation must be performed for every patient with an adrenal lesion. Each patient must receive a metabolic work-up where hormone levels in the blood are thoughtfully tested. Appropriate radiographic evaluation is paramount. Many of these clinical strategies require a deep understanding of the pathophysiology of adrenal disease.
At Fox Chase, we draw upon the nationally-recognized experience of our multidisciplinary medical team to make individualized decisions. The genitourinary oncology team meets regularly to review new or challenging cases in depth and reach a consensus on treatment strategies. Through this coordinated approach, we strive to offer the most thorough and personalized care, as well as access to innovative therapies.
Why Choose Fox Chase?
- Highest designation from the National Cancer Institute (NCI) as a Comprehensive Cancer Center, an elite center recognized for excellence in treatment, research, prevention and education
- Multidisciplinary team of physician leaders in the genitourinary field
- Full spectrum of care for adrenal mass
- Significant experience with open, endoscopic, laparoscopic and robotic surgery
- Access to clinical trials for emerging and innovative therapies for adrenal mass
- Appointments with our specialists