PHILADELPHIA (October 12, 2016) – For the month of October, breast cancer awareness month, Nicole Miller will donate 10 percent of all proceeds from its downtown Philadelphia and Manayunk locations to Fox Chase Cancer Center.
Supporters of Fox Chase will simply need to mention Fox Chase Cancer Center at checkout for the benefit to apply. Proceeds will benefit the Fox Chase Cancer Center Mobile Screening Unit, which brings breast and skin cancer screenings right into the community and is supported in part by a generous grant from the Philadelphia Flyers Wives.
Patrons can visit the following participating locations:
- Nicole Miller Manayunk: 4249 Main St, Philadelphia, PA
- Nicole Miller at The Bellevue Philadelphia: 200 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA
At the end of the month, Fox Chase Cancer Center and the Philadelphia Flyers wives will welcome supporters for cocktails and an evening of invitation-only private shopping at Nicole Miller at The Bellevue Philadelphia.
- WHEN: Wednesday, Oct. 26, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- WHERE: Nicole Miller at The Bellevue Philadelphia, 200 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Ten percent of the day’s sales will benefit Fox Chase.
The Flyers Wives partnered with Fox Chase in 2015 to play an integral role in the fight against cancer. Support from the Flyers Wives has helped fund the mobile screening unit and molecular breast imaging initiatives at Fox Chase and has supported research on triple-negative breast cancer and the use of hormones to prevent breast cancer.Ed. Note: In 2017, the Flyers Wives Charity was renamed Flyers Charities.