When you are facing a ureteral cancer diagnosis, where you go for care—and how quickly you are seen—can make a big difference. At Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philadelphia, we draw upon the recognized experience of urologic surgeons, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, radiologists and pathologists to make individualized decisions for your condition. And you can see an experienced oncologist within one business day. Our multidisciplinary team is committed to helping you choose a treatment approach that offers the best chance of diagnosing disease, preserving function, and reducing the risk of a recurrence.
These nationally-recognized physicians are supported by our staff of highly skilled nurse navigators, oncology nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and social workers. The genitourinary cancer team meets regularly to review new or challenging cases in depth and reach a consensus on treatment strategies. Through this coordinated approach, we strive to offer the most thorough and personalized care, as well as access to innovative therapies for your cancer.
Why choose Fox Chase?
- Highest designation from the National Cancer Institute (NCI) as a Comprehensive Cancer Center, an elite center recognized for excellence in cancer treatment, research, prevention and education
- Multidisciplinary team of physician leaders in the genitourinary field
- Full spectrum of care for ureteral cancer—from detection through survivorship
- Significant experience with open, endoscopic, laparoscopic, and robotic surgery
- Access to clinical trials for emerging and innovative therapies for ureteral cancer
- Next business-day appointments with our ureteral cancer specialists