Marion Brody, MD, FACP
- Request Appointment
- Clinical Locations
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Research Profile
Fox Chase Cancer Center
333 Cottman Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19111
Mammography, 3D Mammography with Tomosynthesis, Breast Ultrasound, Breast MRI, Breast Biopsy; CT; Ultrasound
Abdominal and Pelvic MRI,Prostate MRI, Radiography, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound and CT-guided biopsy
In addition to being a radiologist, I practiced internal medicine for many years. Therefore, I am prepared to treat the 'whole patient.' I understand the personal challenges of each patient, and I am comfortable working closely with the clinical teams to develop the best possible care plan.
- Chief Fellow, Abdominal Imaging, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 2010
- Resident, Diagnostic Radiology, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Resident, Internal Medicine, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- MD, Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA, 1991
- BA, American Civilization, Brown University, Providence, RI, 1986
- American Board of Radiology
- American College of Physicians
- Society of Women in Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Society of Breast Imaging
Breast Cancer, Gastrointestinal cancers, Gynecological cancers, Urologic cancers, Sarcomas
Wong YN, Litwin S, Vaughn D, Cohen S, Plimack ER, Lee J, Song W, Dabrow M, Brody M, Tuttle H, Hudes G. Phase II trial of cetuximab with or without paclitaxel in patients with advanced urothelial tract carcinoma. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 30(28):3545-51, Oct 1, 2012.
Brody, MB, Coleman, B. Ultrasound Workup of Adnexal Masses. Ultrasound Clinics of North America. 5 (2): 257-275, April 2010.
Brody, MB, Rodgers, SK, Horrow, MM. Spectrum of Normal or Near-Normal Sonographic Findings after Orthotopic Liver Transplantation. Ultrasound Quarterly. 24 (4): 257-265, December, 2008.