When facing leukemia, where you go for care—and how quickly you are seen—can make a big difference. At the Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philadelphia, we work with you to choose a treatment approach that offers the best chance of controlling your cancer and reducing the risk of recurrence.
At Fox Chase, we draw upon the nationally-recognized experience of our multidisciplinary medical team to make individualized decisions for your type and stage of leukemia. The hematologic oncology team meets regularly to review new or challenging cases in-depth and reach a consensus on treatment strategies. Through this coordinated approach, we strive to offer the most thorough and personalized care as well as access to innovative therapies for your cancer.
Why choose Fox Chase?
- Highest designation from the National Cancer Institute (NCI) as a Comprehensive Cancer Center, an elite center recognized for excellence in cancer treatment, research, prevention and education
- Multidisciplinary team of physician leaders in the hematology/oncology field
- Full spectrum of care for leukemia—from detection through survivorship
- Access to clinical trials for emerging and innovative therapies for leukemia
- Next business-day appointments with our leukemia specialists
- Fox Chase-Temple University Hospital Bone Marrow Transplant Program a national leader in performing transplants for patients with leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma and other disorders