Nursing Station Phone Numbers
|Nursing Station||Phone Number|
|1 North Nursing Station||215-728-2785|
|1 Central Nursing Station||215-728-2605|
|1 South Nursing Station||215-728-2607|
|2 North Nursing Station||215-728-2715|
|2 South Nursing Station||215-728-2611|
|3 North Nursing Station||215-728-2603|
|3 South Nursing Station||215-728-2598|
|Intensive Care Unit||215-728-6900|
Patient phone numbers are displayed in the room. These numbers can be used to call the patient directly. Incoming calls are blocked after 9pm.
Placing Phone Calls
Patients are allowed to make free calls to our local calling areas and can call toll-free numbers.
- To place a call within this area Dial 9, then the 10-digit telephone number
- To call a toll-free number Dial 9, then 1, then the 10-digit number.
- To call outside this area, including long distance Dial 9, then 0, and wait for the operator to help you with your billing.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Fox Chase Cancer Center campus. Choose FCCCguest in your device’s list of available wireless connections.
- Meals are provided on a room-service basis. Patients can order meals and snacks at any time between 7am and 6:30pm. All patients will get a copy of the menu when they are admitted.
- Patients, family members or members of the care team can call 215-214-1700 to order meals for patients.
- We offer meal options for those with special diet needs, such as gluten-free, kosher, and halal meals.
- Your doctor may decide to limit your diet (i.e., liquid or soft). If you have any questions about your diet, please ask a staff member for more information.
- Guest trays for caregivers or visitors can be purchased for a small fee. To learn more, please see the patient menu.
Karen’s Korner Gift Shop
Karen’s Korner sells women’s head scarves, gifts, cards, stamps, candy, Fox Chase-branded merchandise and other items. Money earned from sales goes to patient care at Fox Chase through the Friends of the Hospital of Fox Chase Cancer Center.
Hours: Monday–Friday, 9:30am–5:30pm | 1st floor of Young Pavilion
TV service is available 24 hours a day. You will not need to call to have it turned on. The TV service is billed from the date of your admission to the date of your discharge. Please keep the TV sound level low. We also ask that you use headphones. If you have any questions, please call 215-214-1777. To watch patient education videos, call ext. 8586 from you room phone.