Due to a system-wide technology update, we are experiencing extremely high call volume. We appreciate your patience with our operators during this time. Thank you for choosing Fox Chase Cancer Center.
Guest Services For Patients and Visitors
Nursing Station Phone Numbers
|Nursing Station||Phone Number|
|1 North Nursing Station||215-728-2785|
|1 Central Nursing Station||215-728-2605|
|1 South Nursing Station||215-728-2607|
|2 North Nursing Station||215-728-2715|
|2 South Nursing Station||215-728-2611|
|3 North Nursing Station||215-728-2603|
|3 South Nursing Station||215-728-2598|
|Intensive Care Unit||215-728-6900|
Patient phone numbers are displayed in the room. These numbers can be used to call the patient directly. Incoming calls are blocked after 9pm.
Placing Phone Calls
Patients are allowed to make free calls to our local calling areas and can call toll-free numbers.
- To place a call within this area Dial 9, then the 10-digit telephone number
- To call a toll-free number Dial 9, then 1, then the 10-digit number.
- To call outside this area, including long distance Dial 9, then 0, and wait for the operator to help you with your billing.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Fox Chase Cancer Center campus. Choose FCCCguest in your device’s list of available wireless connections.
- Meals are provided on a room-service basis. Patients can order meals and snacks at any time between 7am and 6:30pm. All patients will get a copy of the menu when they are admitted.
- Patients, family members or members of the care team can call 215-214-1700 to order meals for patients.
- We offer meal options for those with special diet needs, such as gluten-free, kosher, and halal meals.
- Your doctor may decide to limit your diet (i.e., liquid or soft). If you have any questions about your diet, please ask a staff member for more information.
- Guest trays for caregivers or visitors can be purchased for a small fee. To learn more, please see the patient menu.
Meals and Snacks
Located on the first floor of the West Building behind the Outpatient registration desk, near the entrance from the West garage. Indoor seating is always open, plus outside seating on the terrace facing the inner courtyard. Offers continental breakfast, assorted pre-made, packaged sandwiches and salads, soup, desserts, snacks and soft pretzels as well as coffee, tea, iced tea, juice, soda, water and milk. Hours are Monday to Friday, 7 am-6:30 pm; Saturday, 9 am-4:30 pm; and Sunday, 11 am-3 pm.
Located in the West Building lobby, just indoor from the Terrace Café. The Starbucks cart offer a variety of coffees, teas, lattes and cappuccino as well as baked goods. A portion of proceeds from the cart goes to patient care at Fox Chase through the Friends of the Hospital of Fox Chase Cancer Center. Open 7 am-2 pm.
The Fox Chase Cafeteria is open to all patients, their families, and Center staff. Sit inside or on the terrace overlooking the courtyard. Located on the second floor of the Center Building. Open Monday to Friday. Breakfast is served from 7-10 am; continental breakfast is served from 10-11 am; and lunch is served from 11 am-2 pm.
Available 24 hours a day in the cafeteria and in the third-floor waiting area of the Hospital.
Snack Shop at Temple University Hospital – Jeanes Campus
Hours: Sunday–Saturday, 7am–7:30pm | Jeanes Campus Main Lobby
Karen’s Korner Gift Shop
Karen’s Korner sells women’s head scarves, gifts, cards, stamps, candy, Fox Chase-branded merchandise and other items. Money earned from sales goes to patient care at Fox Chase through the Friends of the Hospital of Fox Chase Cancer Center.
Hours: Monday–Friday, 9:30am–5:30pm | 1st floor of Young Pavilion
TV service is available 24 hours a day. You will not need to call to have it turned on. The TV service is billed from the date of your admission to the date of your discharge. Please keep the TV sound level low. We also ask that you use headphones. If you have any questions, please call 215-214-1777. To watch patient education videos, call ext. 8586 from you room phone.