Treatment with Bone Marrow Transplantation
Conditions We Treat with Bone Marrow Transplantation
The Fox Chase-Temple University Hospital Bone Marrow Transplantation Program treats patients with hematologic malignancies—from diagnosis through transplant, should one be needed, to ongoing follow-up care. Diseases successfully treated by our team include:
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Acute myelogenous leukemia
- Chronic lymphatic leukemia Rai Stage II-III
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia not responding to kinase therapy
- Multiple myeloma
- Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Primary amyloidosis
- Relapsed germ cell/testicular tumors
- Relapsed or high-risk non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Relapsed or refractory Hodgkin's disease
- Severe aplastic anemia or paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria
- Sickle cell anemia
- Other life-threatening blood disorders
Coming to Fox Chase means access to new cancer treatment options through our clinical trials
In addition to the latest treatments, Fox Chase is actively developing and evaluating a number of new therapies, often before they are available anywhere else. We encourage eligible patients to participate in clinical trials that are available and appropriate for their stage and type of cancer. Review our list of open clinical trials. Each listing includes qualifications and additional information about that specific trial.
Ask your Fox Chase doctor if a clinical trial is right for you. For more information about clinical trials, or to discuss your eligibility, please call the Office of Clinical Research at 888-FOX-CHASE (1-888-369-2427) during normal business hours.
The Fox Chase-Temple Bone Marrow Transplant Program is fully accredited by the Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy (FACT) and a participating provider in the National Marrow Donor Program (NMDP).
Temple University Hospital earned the status of a “Blue Distinction Center for Transplants” by Blue Cross Blue Shield, in recognition of the Fox Chase-Temple University Hospital Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT) Program’s expertise in performing adult bone marrow transplants.